Smalltalk Player Client
Un article de Wiki_MSI.
- 18 mars 2009 : the source code repository is now publicly available, version 0.1 released. The code is really in alpha state.
Obstacle avoider robot demonstration
- In order to run PlayerST, you need to install Player 2.1.2 and Stage 2.1.1 on your platform
- The PlayerST One-Click Experience is the easiest way to get started with PlayerST. The bundle contains a prepackaged version of PlayerST for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows. If you are new to Smalltalk, we suggest to use this package. Download the zip-archive, extract it and double-click on the executable of your platform. Last version : PlayerST-0.1-oneclick.zip
- If you want to use your own image, use a Pharo Smalltalk image > 10238 and the Monticello source code repository : http://www.squeaksource.com/PlayerST.html
- If you want to follow the PlayerST versions release, subscribe to this RSS feed : http://www.squeaksource.com/PlayerST/feed.rss
PlayerST has been developed by the research team MSI (located in the IFI, Hanoi, and part of the IRD/UPMC International Research Unit UMMISCO) and IA department of Ecole des Mines de Douai. This software is available under the open-source MIT licence.